Ask the ExpertsRead More
Our Service Technicians are experienced in AC & Heating Repairs & Installations
At Central City Air, we pride ourselves on our consistent, quality service. All of our service technicians are highly trained and educated in residential heating and cooling services. It all begins with a call to our office, where our team of dispatchers takes your call and gets you scheduled for your visit. Whether you are experiencing system troubles or are just looking for a check-up, you can expect the same courteous and prompt servicing of your system.
- For every scheduled visit, Central City Air gives a courtesy call the day before your appointment as well as another call when the technician is on his way to your home.
- Once at your home, our technicians begin their analysis of your system with an over 30-point checkup.
- If they find any problems, or even if everything is looking good, our technicians will inform you on what they found and will spend time with you should you have questions.
- Our knowledgeable technicians are experienced with any make or model and are experienced in diagnosing any problems they come across.
- Our prompt service means that even if they find that you need to have a part replaced, our technicians work fast in conjunction with the office to make sure your system gets back up and running as soon as possible.
- After their inspection, our technician will inform you of the condition of your equipment and if it looks as though something needs to be replaced, they will refer you over to our System Design Team who will work up a proposal for you.
If you are looking to schedule a service technician to do a check-up on your system or if you are without A/C or heat you can contact our Service Department immediately at 713-861-1977 ext. 226.
Click the following link to contact our Service Department by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Or, you can fill out a Service Request Form here: